- A competitive salary – we regularly benchmark our salaries against market rates and have been recognised as a Living Wage Employer
- Pension scheme – company contribution of up to 10% of salary (based on level of employee contribution)
- Life Assurance – 4x salary
- Holiday – five weeks rising to six weeks after five years
- Flexible annual leave – ability to buy or sell holiday each year
- Health Cash Plan – employees can claim money back for a wide-range of healthcare costs such as dental, optical, prescription, X-ray and MRI scans
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential counselling and advice
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Corporate rate deals – EE phone deal, Virgin Media, Toshiba, Bosch and many local gym corporate rates
In addition, we also pride ourselves on offering the following:
We know the best staff want the best terms and conditions, but we also know that a good worklife is about more than that. We offer an on site deli and weekly keep fit classes and have an active sports and social club that organise regular activities.
We raise a lot of money for charity and encourage our employees to get involved with fund raising for WaterAid, which we support in its bid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest people.
We run a bi-annual award ceremony called STARS to recognise the achievements of our staff and partners to celebrate excellence within our company.